Tuesday, July 3

I want to lose 4lbs by Friday.

That's three days.
About 1.4 a pound a day.
I know I can do it!!
I think it's be much easier if I break my large goal into weekly goals.
or short term goals - it'll be easier, funnier and less stressful.
So by Friday I want to step on the scale and read 170lbs.
I'm going to eat healthier and work off whatever I eat on the treadmill.
(I'm incorporating a lot of fruits and salads into my day instead of whatever.)
DREADFUL, I know? That's gonna make me watch what I eat even more.
If I eat 700 calories, I have to jog it off.
If I eat 1,300 calories I have to jog it off.
And it all began today.

Next week my goal will be to lose 10lbs in a week.
Before we move into our new place with a pool.
More confident in my bathing suit.
Next week my eating habits will be more consistent hopefully.
I will continue running off whatever I eat plus throwing in 500 more.

:)

And when we move into our place I want to lose another 10lbs in a week,
but that's because there is a gym there and I will have more things to try and workout out with.

But let''s just focus on my daily challenges for now.

No comments: