Wednesday, July 11

:)

being at work all day on my feet makes it very hard for me to workout because my feet be hurting so bad.. but yesterday I weighed myself and I've lost a total of 10lbs.. now to keep up the good habits. I ate fast food today (from my job) & yes it was good but half way through and afterwards I felt sick. It's not the same anymore. I am officially done with fast food. Hopefully, I can do what I've been doing.. (when I'm not being overworked) and lose another 10lbs before AUGUST to meet my goal!

I been eating fruit for breakfast every day :)
& since we're moving Saturday I'll have a gym to go to! YES, LORD.
& a pool - I'm too excited about itttttt.

Wish me luck, as I'm doing for you.
I want a bad ass body and sitting on my ass won't get me there.
I literally say HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? when I feel like giving up ;)

No comments: