Tuesday, January 24

things to do when bored and want to eat.

exercising can be boring, yes I agree.
That's why it's not something I prioritize to do.
But I feel like I need to stay active and it's even harder in the winter because it's cold and it becomes kidnapping dark by six.
But I thought I'd try to come up w/ a list of six ACTIVE things I could do when I get bored, that doesn't have to deal w/ spending any money or driving any where.

  1. DANCING, DANCING, DANCING. 
    • I may suck at dancing, but doesn't mean I can't laugh at my horrible dance moves and attempt to improve them and "think" I look sexy for my best friends : )
  2. CLEANING!!!!
    • My room is always a mess. I have the "blessing" of cleaning the kitchen every day and there's always room to straighten up everything else.
  3. WALKING.
    • Yeah, it's pretty cold outside - but if I bundle up enough and take my dog w/ me... I think I'll have a different opinion about things.
  4. CLEANING ----- MYSELF!
    • Have you ever heard brushing your teeth makes you not want to eat? Plus, it makes your teeth pretty.
    • Curly hair needs a boost? Work those arms and try out new styles!
    • Shower, shower, shower. (Plus, I know I'm not the only dancer/singer/rapper in the shower)
  5. DOGGY STYLE
    • I have the stinkiest dog in the world, I could begin washing her weekly.. (actually her breath stinks!)
  6. CLEANING MY CAR
    • This is one I'm good at : ) I like to clean my car about once a week, but in the winter that's something harder to accomplish... try again!
You have any ideas of things you can do to keep your mind off the chocolates?

No comments: