Tuesday, January 24

: )

I'm aiming for 34" & some extras ( a little under 35" ) waist by Friday! I don't know if I'll be able to do it because I am hella lazy, and I don't know how well I can fight hunger. My friend has been going hard in the gym and I've been pushed to come to softball skits. So I may start working out w/ my friend again, instead of twice a month like I've been doing, more like twice a week & I'll begin going to softball. I want to be bikini ready for springbreak : ) Even if I'm not wearing a bikini...

 I really want to make this ....
My friend wants to get belly rings, and I want a 31" waist before I do : ) but she's waiting till May...and I'm sure I can meet that goal way before MAY. I also wanna be cute for prom! I'd die if my waist ever hit a 29" O_O I'm really fine w/ everything except my guy :P

No comments: